Tuesday, April 7, 2009

A Day of Rest - For Me

Today was a school holiday for the kids, so no work at the daycare center. I was still pretty sick this morning, so Chris and Travis went without me to the orphanage. I figured I needed a day in bed to recuperate, and I think I'm finally on the mend. I was able to eat - even came out for dinner tonight. Although, I only ate half of my appetizer-sized meal but the waiter said he would eat the rest.

We didn't know last week there would be a school holiday today, but that's kinda the way it goes sometimes! It worked out well for me. We're not sure yet what the plans are for tomorrow because Teacher said the school bus is broken down - which means no transportation to school for the kids.

I believe we'll spend the day at the orphanage. There are plenty of projects to be done there, as well as helping with the kids.

I'm hoping today was my last day of feeling badly...keep your fingers crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment