Tuesday, March 24, 2009

One Week to Go!

One of the great benefits of working for Allscripts is the people. I have received many emails from co-workers supporting this adventure. I've had lots of conversations about the trip in the halls and elevators with strangers and those I've known for years.

I want to thank everyone who has been so supportive of Travis and myself as we've prepared for this trip.


We both know being away from the office for this amount of time will take a toll on those who have to step in and help in our absence. So I want to thank all of you for your support as well. I know it will be a challenge, but your contribution is being paid forward in the time we spend in Tanzania helping the children.

I want to let everyone know that I genuinely appreciate your support, thoughts and prayers as I prepare and depart on this journey.

This time next week, I'll be on a plane!

No comments:

Post a Comment